Elevating Access Cage
The elevating access cage is design for access to the full length of a tanker. The cage is lowered onto the top of the truck and access is then gained to the cage via a Step unit. This solution is typically used where tankers are split or where venting is required from an alterative hatch.
Specifications And Safety Features
- Cage available in lengths up to 12m and up to 1.6m wide.
- Cage elevated via Hydraulic rams and a power pack.
- Limit switches and sensors available to lift cage to desired height.
- Safety switch allows access to cage only when it’s lowered on a tank.
- Cage available with full length opening along centre of access points.
- Step units available per Step unit page.
- Cages are Mild Steel Galvanised, or Powder coated.