PE Services supply, install and commission a wide range of Loading arms to suit customers needs. Tankers can be filled using either top or bottom loading arms.
All Loading Arms can be supplied with Step Units /Folding stairs and a Gantry system designed by our Engineers.
Below are the key features of Loading Arms supplied by PE Services.
- In every position Loading Arms are fully balanced and can be operated manually, pneumatically, hydraulically, or even electrically
- The individual arm lengths can be freely selected according to the customers’ requirements
- Safe and efficient top and bottom loading of all types of liquid or gaseous products, regardless of whether they are toxic, aggressive or explosive
- Operating temperature from —196 ° C to +250 ° C
- Nominal size from DN 25 to DN 250
- Operating pressures up to 50 bar
- Parts in contact with the product are lined with steel, stainless steel, low-temperature steel or PTFE
- Different sealing materials such as FPM, PTFE, CSM, EPDM, PE
- Extensive safety equipment
- Explosion-proof designs
- Complete process integration through appropriate fittings and sensors